Premium Refrigerant Recover, Recycle, Recharge Machine
The new Robinair 34988NI Premium A/C Machine combines ease of use and superior accuracy. It recovers, recycles, evacuates, leak tests and recharges R-134a vehicle systems quickly and accurately. The fully automatic function will recover, vacuum, leak test and charge on its own without the need to stand and monitor the machine. The product is fully SAE J2788 compliant and exceeds the requirements for charge accuracy and recovery efficiency. Robinair's patented automatic refrigerant refill feature maintains a user-selectable amount of refrigerant in the internal vessel and signals when it’s time to change supply tank, no monitoring required.
The 34988NI will automatically add oil if necessary using load cells that measure the amount of oil removed from the system and automatically putting the right amount of A/C lubricant back into the system, make the 34988NI the only true fully automatic machine available today. The new 34988NI now comes with two separate oil inject bottles so two different types of oil can be stored and injected making it easy and convenient as technicians service different vehicles. A large, easy-to-read color display and a printer are standard upgrades on the new 34988NI. It also has the capability to inject UV dye into the vehicle's A/C system for leak detection and making any future maintenance easier. An optional refrigerant charge and oil capacities database is available for North American market vehicles which saves time from having to look up unknown charge amounts.
Keep your machine operating with 34724 replacement filters or 13172 maintenance kits.
Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Accessories:
- Upgrade your machine with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capability with 80211VCI Wireless Master Kit. The kit includes a USB Wi-Fi/Bluetooth adapter and software update SD card to enhance your machine. After installed, use the included OBDII dongle and refrigerant capacity database to read VIN, YMME and automatically pull refrigerant and oil capacities.
- After your machine is upgraded, add the 80212 2-pack Bluetooth Temperature Probes to read and display multiple vent temperatures. Vent temps can be added to before and after service reports, confirming a repair and recording temperature differences.
- For temp probes only, purchase the 80211TMP Wi-Fi/Temperatures Probes Master Kit, which includes the same USB/Wi-Fi Bluetooth adapter and software update SD card to enhance your machine as the 80211VCI kit.
- 34988NI ACS machine
- Operators manual
- Authorized Service Center sheet
- MACS 609 Certification sheet
- MVAC Equipment Certification sheet
- Calibration weight
Products that work with 34988NI
Replacement parts for 34988NI
Compare to similar items
|Manifold Values||Automatic - Not required||Automatic - Not required||Automatic - Not required|
|Charge Accuracy||+/- .5 oz||+/- .5 oz||+/- .5 oz|
|Automatic Internal Tank Refill||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Auto Oil Drain||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Auto Oil Injection||Yes, 2 bottles||No||Yes, 1 bottle|
|UV Dye Injection||Yes||No||No|
|A/C Component Flushing||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Vacuum Leak Test||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Nitrogen Leak Test||No||No||No|
|Vehicle Data||Optional, 34412-E||Optional, 34414-A||Optional, 34412-E|
|Service Record Storage||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Display||7” LCD , Graphical Display||5.7” LCD Display||5” x 9” Color, Graphical Display|
|Vacuum Pump||1.5 cfm dual stage (35 microns)||1.5 cfm dual stage (35 microns)||1.5 cfm dual stage (35 microns)|
|Internal Tank||30 lb||30 lb||30 lb|
|Hose Length||9 ft||9 ft||9 ft|
|WiFi Capable||Yes, requires 80211TMP or 80211VCI master kit||No||Yes, requires 80211TMP or 80211VCI master kit|
|Filter-Drier Capacity||150 lbs||330 lbs||150 lbs|
|Warranty||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year|
|Service||Over 255 trained and certified service facilities||Over 255 trained and certified service facilities||Over 255 trained and certified service facilities|
|Meets SAE J-2788 Requirements||Yes||Yes|
|RJ45 Ethernet Connector||WiFi capable with 80211TMP or 80211VCI master kit||Yes||WiFi capable with 80211TMP or 80211VCI master kit|
|Integrated Refrigerant Identifier||No||Yes||No|
|Contaminated Refrigerant Removal Port||No||Yes||No|
|Meets SAE J-2843 Requirements||Yes|
|Meets SAE J-2927||Yes|
|Learn More||Learn More||Learn More|