Orifice Tube Service Kit

The screened orifice for AC cycling clutches requires this special puller. Use this kit to remove complete or damaged tubes in 1985 and later Ford and GM cars. Comes with an extender body for 1985 and newer Ford models; an adapter for 1989-'91 GM "J," "L," and "N" cars; and an adapter for 1991 and newer GM "C" and "K" trucks having No. 3096068 orifices.